BinarySEC for Apache 1.3
BinarySEC for Apache acts to protect your websites and web applications.
Here are some key features of "BinarySEC for Apache":
· installation in 15 minutes chrono !
· immediate efficiency thanks to its pre-trained engine
· 100% software solution : Apache module on Linux
· runs independently from Apache server
· 2 positions : alert + monitoring and blocking
· completes network firewall action as it protects port 80 (http traffic)
· Efficiency: blocks 100% of suspicious traffic
· BinarySEC does not generate false positives any longer after a few days training period thanks to its Artificial Intelligence engine
· Your web applications : 0% abnormal requests, 100% monitoring, alerting and blocking !
· 2% : average use of memory and processor resources
· SSL traffic analysis without decryption
· Protects 'home made' applications, for instance internal php developments
· Protects against sql injections, cross-site scripting, command injections, etc.
· 'install and forget' concept : very few administration after learning period
· Support of university lab IREMIA
· x86 32 and 64 bits chip
· Linux 2.4 and next versions
· Apache 1.3, 2.0 and 2.2
· no funtional limitation
· 30-day trial