Biferno is a new generation object-oriented Web scripting language.
Biferno project is a Web server add-on module that allows dynamic generation of HTML pages. The result of the processing of the Biferno code by the server determines the page content. A Biferno script is therefore a server-side script, i.e. the Web server is tasked with code processing.
Biferno is currently implemented as an interpreted language. Biferno is also a "HTML-embedded" language. Scripts can be written in pure Biferno language, but can also contain HTML code segments between Biferno code blocks.
The Biferno code is always delimited by special tags that allow separation from the rest of the code (HTML or whatever).
Here are some key features of "Biferno":
· 64-bit linux and ipv6
· Apache 2.2 module
· New class StackItem (to control variables)
· MacOSX Cocoa Pref. Panel
· Multiple email notifies on error
· Better formatted log files
· New customizable error page
What's New in This Release:
· Enhancements in this version include 64-bit Linux and IPv6 compatibility, an Apache 2.2 module, a new class to obtain a stack description (StackItem), a Mac OS X Cocoa System Preference panel, a new customizable debug error page, multiple email notifications on error, and better formatted log files.
· A forum was added to the Tabasoft Web site.