BFlow is a Web-based business workflow management and help desk tool. It features email and SMS notifications of tasks organized into arbitrarily complex business processes.
Here are some key features of "BFlow":
· b-Flow Workflow Tool -- Offered under GPL v2, as Open Source product.
· b-Flow Workflow Tool Pro -- Commercial license only, includes additional Professional Reporting module, LDAP integration and paid support.
· Based on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), the software offers a Web-based interface with secure role-based access control and authentication. It has been developed over the past six years, and is now being offered for free use under the GNU Public License, version 2. Lanifex is pleased to offer commercial support and maintenance contracts for this software to interested companies, as well as custom development and adaptation services for organizations who wish to integrate or modify the software to meet specific needs.
Some of the powerful features include:
· Integrated graphical workflow design tool
· Notification messages via Email and SMS
· Escalation chains to trigger additional actions
· Form designer with flexible data storage
· Forms attached to requests, with drop-downs and form trees
· Export and import via XML of forms and workflow templates
· User and Group administration, with LDAP integration available
· XAMPP 1.5.4
· graphviz 1.16 (recommended)
· PDFlib 4.0.1 (recommended)