WSGI authentication and authorization toolkit.
AuthKit is an authentication and authorization toolkit for WSGI applications and frameworks.
- Built for WSGI applications and middleware
- Sophisticated and extensible permissions system
- Built in support for HTTP basic, HTTP digest, form, cookie and OpenID authentication methods plus others
- Easily define users, passwords and roles
- Designed to be totally extensible so you can use the components to integrate with a database, LDAP connection or your own custom system
- Plays nicely with the Pylons web framework
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bumped SQLAlchemy version to 0.5
- Fixed ticket 67 to add Python 2.4 support, patch by Kumar McMillan