atlantis is a lightweight web browser based on gtk-webcore.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Atlantis 0.1.3:
- src/atlantis-bonoboui.c (atlantis_bonoboui_stop_verb): atlantis-stop-page function got added and old functions got removed. src/atlantis-gtk-webcore.c (atlantis_stop_page): function got addedto stop loading of pages.
- src/atlantis-bonoboui.c (atlantis_bonoboui_refresh_verb): atlantis-refresh-page function got added and old functions got removed.
- src/atlantis-gtk-webcore.c (atlantis_refresh_page): function got added to refresh loading of pages.
- src/atlantis-gtk-webcore.c (atlantis_link_clicked): function got api change.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Ali Akcaagac
- ROOT \ Internet \ HTTP (WWW)
atlantis is a lightweight web browser based on gtk-webcore. i started it as an education to learn something abot gnome 2.x and some programming. in the past months i got a lot of positive feedback about atlantis and the pressure to release new versions came with it. i never thought that something which was started as an education got so much positive feedback. this leads to one conclusion: there are many people outside that would like a light, easy and fast web browser to read their news, scan for new files on various places and do some basic stuff with it. a web browser that fully integrates into the desktop and that don't depend on another browser or parts of that browser (e.g. mozilla with nearly 30mb of code). why the need of 30mb of another browsers core and again another 5mb of something else and suggest the users that they use something light, when simple browsing can be done with less than 50kb of code ?
Last updated on June 15th, 2006