atlantis is a lightweight web browser based on gtk-webcore.
- Supports DOM, CSS 1&2, HTML 4.x, accessibility, fully supports anti aliased fonts, native widgetset inside the rendering window, no lame XUL. this makes atlantis full themeable, it starts in less than 2 seconds and finally fully integrates into GNOME and supports it's MIME and configuration system.
- Atlantis %s'. you can specify a url in the commandline and it loads up e.g. you can run it within xchat or any other application. place it as default web browser in the urlhandler section within gconf.
- You can use your native galeon 'bookmarks.xbel' or konqueror 'bookmarks.xml'
- file in atlantis. simply take your galeon or konqueror bookmarks file and put it into the atlantis datadir named 'bookmarks.xml'. you can also create a "~/.gnome2/atlantis' directory and put the 'bookmarks.xml' file there.
- Variable windowsize, history size and zoom size which can be altered in the gconf section. you only need to start up gconf-editor and look under '/apps/atlantis' and you can change the values.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- src/atlantis-bonoboui.c (atlantis_bonoboui_stop_verb): atlantis-stop-page function got added and old functions got removed. src/atlantis-gtk-webcore.c (atlantis_stop_page): function got addedto stop loading of pages.
- src/atlantis-bonoboui.c (atlantis_bonoboui_refresh_verb): atlantis-refresh-page function got added and old functions got removed.
- src/atlantis-gtk-webcore.c (atlantis_refresh_page): function got added to refresh loading of pages.
- src/atlantis-gtk-webcore.c (atlantis_link_clicked): function got api change.