Asbru Web Content Management is a ready-to-use, database-driven, full-featured, web-based CMS (Content Management System) software that lets users publish and manage user-friendly and rich websites.
Asbru Web Content Management features custom templates, custom data, password protected content, multi-lingual content, communities, e-commerce, website analytics, search engine optimization, SEO friendly, advanced WYSIWYG
content editor, workflow processes, custom programming interfaces, and much more.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added @@@list:database=XXXXX:.....:order=XXX,XXX,XXX@@@ special code parameter support for ordering by multiple attribute names.
· Added e-commerce products import/export of weight, width, height, depth, volume, custom product details, out of stock back/pre-ordering, author, description, keywords, custom meta information data.
· Added special "webadmin_workspace_workflow_noactions" configuration option to hide view-only workflow items on Personal Workspace.
· Added user database configuration options to enable both web content management system user database and LDAP user directory server for workflow email notifications functionality.
· Added additional default memory caching of data (.NET/JSP).
· Improved database queries and special codes handling performance.
· Improved batch scheduled publishing with "scheduled_next" functionality disabled.
· Improved workflow actions display with new workflow state.
· Improved handling of CSS font-sizes (Mozilla Firefox).
· Improved handling of HTML BODY onload data (PHP).
· Improved PHP v5.4 support (PHP).
· Fixed workflow action error (.NET/JSP).
· Fixed display of additional content elements titles (PHP).
· Fixed business example website order status tracking page template.
· Fixed display and handling of product ids and titles for discounts configuration.
· Various other improvements.