Arcavias Core 2014.07
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Arcavias Core 2014.01.1:
- Products added to categories in the Administration Interface are now automatically included in the index.
- Furthermore, this release cleans up the translation files (removing fuzzy tags) so that all translations are now shown in the front end.
- The text export in the Administration Interface is much faster by optimized sorts.
- This release improves the filtering of invalid UTF-8 characters entered in the front end or Administration Interface.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- LGPL v3 (GNU Lesser General Public Lic...
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- ROOT \ Internet \ HTTP (WWW)
The project is comprised of an e-commerce library, different front-ends and the main web-based administration interface. It is a modular stack that provides an unmatched combination of speed and flexibility.
Helps you to build high performance Web shops
Arcavias can be used to built and deploy a high performance web shop, publish a product catalog online or create your own portal, helping you to design your own individual sales channel step-by-step, with no limitations.
The e-commerce library included in the Arcavias project includes all the powerful and modern functionality required for deploying a state-of-the-art shopping cart, including order and product management.
Both the end-user, desktop-like interface and the administrative, web-based front-end will ensure that you have complete control over the website by managing all of your products, as well as orders, delivery and payment. In addition, your customers will also benefit from a high-end interface that gives them control over the products they want to buy.
In addition to all of the above, Arcavias’ extension modules let you to add additional functionality to both the administrative interface and the e-commerce library, as well as to replace existing functionality with improved ones.
Under the hood and supported operating systems
As expected, the PHP server-side programming language is heavily used in the Arcavias project, which can be easily installed on any web server running on a GNU/Linux, BSD or other UNIX-like environment.
The application is available for download as an all-in-one archive, in two editions: Core and Typo3. Both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures are supported at this time.
Arcavias Core was reviewed by Marius Nestor, last updated on November 13th, 2014