Apache Geo Map 0.6b
Apache Geo Map is an application that allows you to plot your web hits on Google Maps.
The messy code is getting better! If you have improvements please send them to me and I'll be sure to credit you.
The perl script parses a apache or apache2 combined access log for the IP addresses. It then looks up a Geo-Tag for those locations and if successful it adds them to a data file which the Google maps API then displays. So you get all your unique resolvable hits plotted on a map. From 0.3a onwards new style blue markers are used which contain information about the location when clicked on.
What's New in This Release:
· Cleaned up log Parse code (new code)
· Fixed bug which caused a .data.xml file to be created when defaults where used, this should of been data.xml
· Added browser data to pop-ups
· Added browser icons
· Added country flags to pop-ups
· Added time and date data to pop-ups
· Cleaned up HTML code for example