Anca is a H.323 client for Qt 3.x. It means that it allows communicating (voice/video) with other similar clients over internet, eg. with Gnomemeeting, OhPhone, NetMeeting etc.
Its design is minimalist and clean; has a support for embedded devices. It is very modular.
Here are some key features of "Anca":
· Audio/video communication via H.323 v. X
· Embedded devices support (framebuffer support, efficient design etc.)
· Call diversions - server-side forwarding
· Plugin system
· Addressbook with LDAP support
· DTML tones
· OSS sound
· V4L video
· Video preview
What's New in This Release:
· Sound and VideoIn plugins were changed to be compiled with the latest PWLib and OpenH323 FIXED: Video grabber failure resulted in crash