AROUNDMe Personal identity server 1.3
AROUNDMe Personal identity server is a Web site builder with an OpenID server and consumer.
Take ownership of your Internet identity, create your own profile and build your own social network - all for free with AROUNDMe Personal identity server (AMPi).
AMPi gives you your very own OpenID account which you can use to enter any OpenID complient web site; yes - no more usernames and passwords!
AMPi gives you a fun and easy way to create a multiple page Internet identity profile in which you can add videos, pictures or even text.
Having your own Internet identity and profile page gives you a presence; your presence, the way you want it. You control it and we think that you controlling your own identity is a pretty good idea.
Once you have a presence you have a home from which to build a network, connect and contribute.
AMPi gives you a multi-page web site to design and add content to enabling you to build a simple or complex Internet identity.
Here are some key features of "AROUNDMe Personal identity server":
· Multi page identity profile
· Easy administration
· Decentralized Social networking
· Flexible (HTML and CSS) control
· AMPi requires a web server running either Apache 1.3/2.x or IIS5/IIS6 with PHP5.x installed including Curl and GD library.
What's New in This Release:
· The OpenID trust screen save identity profile was added.
· The OpenID reset trust screen was added.