ACASUserFolder is a User Folder implementing the Yale CAS Single Sign On (SSO) Authentication method.
It aims are interoperability, robustness, security and end user simplicity. This project started at the Bordeaux 1 University as a proof of concept for Plone integration in a CASified esup-portal environment.
This Product was formerly known as CASUserFolder but has been renamed to avoid name conflict with another similar product.
Here are some key features of "ACASUserFolder":
· Yale CAS architectures 1.0 & 2.0
· Plone Support
· GroupUserFolder support (patch for versions < 3.3)
· Support for POST and GET methods arguments
· Auto-login without adding login button to your site
· clean implementation : doesn't patch anything in the running zope instance
· management tab for testing CAS login
· default roles for CAS Users
· optional persistent users for assigning local roles
· online help
· python 2.1 (see note below) / 2.2 / 2.3
· Zope : tested with 2.6.2 / 2.7.1 / 2.7.4 / 2.7.5 / 2.8.0 / 2.8.1
· Plone : tested with 2.0.5 & 2.1
· GoupUserFolder (need patch for versions < 3.3)
· VirtualHostMonster proof (groarrrr)
Uncompress the tarball in your Zope Products directory. Under GNU/Linux This is something like:
Next restart Zope to take the product into account.
What's New in This Release:
· FIX: deactivated verbose debug output