Zoho Sheet is an online spreadsheet application that lets you create, edit, and share spreadsheets on the web.
Zoho Sheet comes in handy for business people, accountants, scientists, scholars, students and anyone who deal with tabular data and need to use spreadsheets. It can be used to work with large amount of data, formulas, and charts.
You can also collaborate on a spreadsheet with multiple users in real time. It is a great online productivity application which businesses find extremely useful for collaboration.
About Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Here are some key features of "Zoho Sheet":
· Access anywhere: Create, edit and access your spreadsheets from anywhere in the world. You just need a browser and an internet connection.
· Share, don't attach: Share your spreadsheets with your friends and collaborate in real time. Publish your spreadsheets for public consumption or embed interactive spreadsheet in your website / blog.
· Import or Export Excel: Copy-n-paste from Excel or import an Excel file. You can also export back your spreadsheet in various formats.
· Functions: Choose from more than 300 functions for your calculations.
· Charts: Choose from 27 chart types to analyze and to add visualization to your data.
· Macros and Pivot Tables: Make use of advanced features like VBA Macros and Pivot Tables.
· Build Mashups: Sync up with external data sources on the web or use our APIs to build mashups.
· Available in 26 languages: Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Europe), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Turkish, and Ukranian.
· Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome
· Google Chrome