View, edit, and share DWG drawings through your web browser with the AutoCAD WS web and mobile application, through this app.
Store drawings and project files in an easy-to-access online workspace. Share and collaborate easily with others; there’s no software required, and it’s free.
AutoCAD WS is a free online service that provides access to online software for viewing, editing, and sharing AutoCAD designs.
Free products and services are subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement that accompanies them. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice.
About Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Here are some key features of "AutoCAD WS":
· Upload Files – Access your drawings from anywhere in the world.
· Edit Drawings – Edit DWG files in your web browser using more than 100 familiar AutoCAD commands and shortcuts.
· Go Mobile – Sync your online files and view and edit with your iPad or iPhone for a mobile CAD experience.
· Share – Set permissions and enable others to view, edit, or download drawings.
· Real-Time Collaboration – Work with other users to edit the same drawing at the same time.
· Google Maps – Integrate Google Maps into your drawing to see designs in a real-world setting.
· Google Chrome