SharkZapper for Grooveshark is a Google Chrome add-on that lets you check what is currently playing on Grooveshark or receive notifications without even having to switch tabs.
SharkZapper for Grooveshark gives you the option to play the next or the previous Grooveshark song from the contextual menu.
SharkZapper for Grooveshark was Designed for new HTML-based Grooveshark player only.
For the old flash player, please see ChromeShark.
SharkZapper for Grooveshark is cross-platform and it can be used on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
About Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Here are some key features of "sharkZapper for Grooveshark":
· Opening Grooveshark (depends on settings)
· Displays: Song Name / Artist Name / Album Name / Song Position / Song Duration / Queue Position / Album Art
· Play / Pause / Next / Previous
· Favorite / Add to Library
· Voting smile / frown (when using Grooveshark Radio)
· Mute / Unmute / Full volume control (optional, on hover)
· Search (non-pinned popup only)
· Pinning popup as a notification
· Song / Artist Name Tooltip and Notification on song change (optional)
· View all Grooveshark notifications (including "are you alive?") as HTML5 notifications
· Links to Song/Artist/Album page
· Built-in settings (just go to http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/settings/sharkzapper after installed or right-click the sharkZapper icon and select "Options")
· Button auto-hide is supported by sharkZapper AutoHide Extension at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nbpioalcbaajlbpmcgajmlnhggoojbll (thanks Yonathan)
· Google Chrome