With YouTube Subscription Monitor you can view latest videos from your subscriptions in order they were uploaded and get notified when a new video is added to one of your subscribed channels on YouTube.
How to use it:
During the first start it tries to automatically detect your username if you are currently logged in on YouTube. If this fails, please go to extension options and enter your username manually.
Here are some key features of "YouTube Subscription Monitor":
· Displays latest videos from your subscriptions in a popup
· New video counter is displayed over extension's icon
· Optional desktop notifications
· Ability to mark videos as watched
· Clicking on video opens it in a new tab, clicking on author goes to author's channel.
· Currently this extension works only if your subscriptions are publicly shared ("Subscribe to a channel" is checked under "Activity Sharing" section in your YouTube profile options). I am not sure how many people have this off, if many please let me know I will think about some workaround.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added middle click support for all links (opens link in a background tab)