FeedSquares is a Google Chrome extension that provides a cool, entertaining way to read your favorite feeds.
- Full tutorial: http://goo.gl/g7T8
- If you are using notepad trackpads (esp. MacBooks), enable "Trackpad Mode" in extension options for smoother scrolling.
- FeedSquares do not save your Google Reader login information. You may want to choose "Stay signed in" when signing into Google Reader to keep FeedSquares active.
- Chrome gallery will prompt for "access to your browsing history and private data on all websites". No worries! *No data is ever sent from your computer to any servers.* FeedSquares just need the permission to access your feeds for display and facebook/twitter sharing etc.
About Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Here are some key features of "FeedSquares":
· Show your Google Reader feeds in a beautiful feed wall
· Feed posts with image previews
· Synchronize read status/stars/tags with Google Reader
· Easily share articles to Google Buzz, Twitter and Facebook
· Auto-update your feeds in background
· Accompanying Android version available: check out the QR code in the screenshots!
· Google Chrome
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· View friend's shared items
· Full arsenal for battling your unread counts: mark-all-as-read buttons, keep items as unread for later reading, mark-as-read by scrolling and more!