Not a Diigo user yet? No problem. You can sign-in to Diigo with your Twitter, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, or OpenID ID in 5 seconds.
When installed, a small d icon will be added to the toolbar. This first release features bookmarking function with simple one-click!
* URL & Title captured
* Tag & Description Edit
* Privacy setting
* Mark "Unread" to read later
PLEASE NOTE: Some features you might be familiar with on Diigo aren’t available yet or possible in the current Chrome ext architecture (such as a downloadable toolbar similar to FF/IE add-ons, right-click menu, etc), but we’re working to make it better as we go. More enhancements forthcoming in the next Chrome beta release!
Diigo Bookmarks is a Google Chrome extension that is part of award-winning Diigo service which enables seamless bookmarking, tagging, highlighting,clipping, sharing, annotating, archiving, & searching of info to deliver a new level of productivity for knowledge workers. Diigo's offerings are considered by many to be the best & most feature-rich in the social bookmarking/annotation/collaboration space, as knowledge workers, work groups and schools around the world are embracing Diigo for better productivity.
Besides basic bookmarking, Diigo.com provides many powerful features:
1. Not only the title and URL, diigo also saves a snapshot copy of the page for you.
2. Full text search all your bookmarks.
3. Group bookmarks ~ great for team collaboration
4. Special Education accounts for teachers & students.
5. "Save to delicious" allows you to simultaneously add your new bookmarks to
Delicious after you set the account https://secure.diigo.com/tools/save_to_others.
Many Delicious users love this feature.
6. Want highlight and sticky note feature？ Try our diigolet http://www.diigo.com/tools/diigolet.
About Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
· Google Chrome
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [new] Search your Diigo library simultaneously while searching google
· [new option] Load bookmarking info automatically. When enabled, the browser action icon will indicate whether current page is bookmarked.
· [new] Upload cache page. Save a copy of the web page to My Library.
· Diigo+Google search in context menu: Select some text, right click and search your library! (can be disabled in options)
· New option: "Show highlights automatically". When enabled, annotations on a page will be displayed automatically