DayHiker was formerly known as Google Calendar Popout.
An icon docks to your toolbar with a colored square indicating when your next appointment is scheduled. Clicking the icon allows you to view your Google calendar schedule and add events.
IMPORTANT: This extension does not access your browsing history, and only allows Google to deliver your calendar data within the confines of the extension. Chrome shows a warning for all extensions that interact with browser tabs. See Support & FAQS.
About Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Here are some key features of "DayHiker":
· A next event tooltip and reminder badges
· Miniature calendar and schedule listing
· Pulls weather feed from main calendar, if enabled
· Pulls many other calendar feeds - interesting and shared
· Link to Calendar Home and a Quick Add input box
· Internationalized Options Page. See Support & FAQs link below
· Google Chrome
· Persistent calendar settings only made in Calendar Home
· Next event reminders pulled only from top level, personal calendar
· Add event only posts to top level calendar
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Icon reversion to a more classic rendering. Our new name and friendly rodent image are admittedly a bit off the wall. The motivation was to bring a little felicity to an otherwise unassuming application.