Chrome Toolbox extension brings your most frequently used productivity features into Chrome.
This extension will not only boost your productivity while using Chrome, but also help you learn a lot of browser functionalities and shortcuts that are mostly hidden.
Note: On Linux and Mac, the following functionalities aren’t supported:
Double click to close tabs
Last tab behavior
Customized drop down menu
About Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Here are some key features of "Chrome Toolbox":
· Magnify any image on a web page, set it as your wallpaper, and view it in its original size
· Drag any video on a web page (Flash and HTML5 video) out of the page in its own stand-alone window, closing the window puts it back to the original page, both with play state reservation
· Customize tab behavior to close the tab on double click, to create a new tab on closing the last tab, and to always open a link in its own tab
· Save and restore unsubmitted form data, to avoid data loss caused by session expiration or a no-cache page setting
· One shortcut to launch all predefined URLs (from your Bookmark Manager folder)
· Learn, compare and contrast shortcuts in Chrome and other popular browsers.
· Put your favorite Chrome functionalities in the drop down menu, reorder them in the way you like
· Define Boss Key
· Mute all tabs
· Google Chrome