Awesome Screenshot: Capture & Annotate is a Google Chrome extension to capture the whole page or any portion, annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text, one-click upload to share.
1. One-click screen shot. Crop (or clip) any part if desired
2. Annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text
3. Use eraser to edit or hide information
4. Upload to share 【New in 1.2.0】
5. Improve performance 【New in 1.2.1】
6. Improve image quality 【New in 1.2.2】
7. Crop and scroll 【New in 1.2.2】
8. Show crop area dimension 【New in 1.2.2】
9. More features coming soon.....
If you like it, we'd appreciate if you'd rate it with a 5 star (see below) and tell your friends! If you think it falls short in anyway, please let us know at【email@example.com】 what you didn't like, so it will get fixed ASAP!
1. Due to Chrome's screenshot API, it can't get the screenshot of Flash.
2. It does not access your private data. Chrome shows the warning for all extensions that access browser tabs even if they do not access any private data.
3. PNG format: We will provide PNG format once the Chrome bug is fixed http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=44758 .
About Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.