panelSearch will open your search results in a sidebar-like panel.
When you search from Firefox's built-in search bar, your results will open in a sidebar-like panel. Not having to switch back and forth between result tabs is so nice...:D
How to use:
1. Type something in the Firefox Search Bar, and hit 'Enter'.
2. Right-click (or Ctrl+click) any links (results) that you would like to open in a new tab.
3. To hide or unhide panelSearch, go to 'View ' Sidebar ' panelSearch' or 'Ctrl+Shift+S'.
Remember to check out the options to change the position and behavior of panelSearch.
· Firefox: 1.4.0 – 1.5.0.*
What's New in This Release:
· Stability has been improved, although still may not work with Tab Mix Plus (we've received mixed reports and results in our tests).
· 'Options' have been added to to add flexibility.