After budaneki was installed, just select some text, click the icon and inline window appears with the search results (use Google, Wikipedia, IMDB or any other website for this).
Google Translate integrated! Select some text, click the icon and the text is instantly translated ON THE PAGE!
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Firefox 4 support
· now settings page is within the extension
· Google Translate works better and it is possible to "undo" the translation
· now works perfectly with Gmail, Google Docs and similar platforms that support rich text editing
· The interface is rewritten and redesigned. The new UI aims to allow the user to quickly find the provider even if he is using large number of those
· The providers are sorted by their usage frequency