Used car buying off Craigslist helps research car quickly : slamdunkincraigslistcardetails is a Firefox extension for the the car buyer.
Adds useful info for car Buyer on Craigslist's CAR DETAILS page. Adds important Review comments from users. Car and Ad ratings. What it does:
* Appends relevant car Review comments pulled from CarSurvey.org. Making the research effort easy. This information is invaluable for a used car buyer.
* Displays the approximate Price of car at bottom. Information is pulled from automotive and motor trend.
* Displays the useful factory Recall List for this particular car model.
* Adds easy web annotation links (StumbleUpon, facebook, diggs, del.ici.ous).
* If StumbleUpon review comment exists for this car sale posting then it pulls that comment and shows it right there on the page.
* Shows similar craigslist ads list for the same model-year car. This will provide some guess on what the going rate is.
* Adds a button on top of page to enable / disable features easily. Helps speedup page load.
* Highlights the words accident / rebuilt. Saves time if you want to skip accident car ads.
* Displays Car (important) reliability information from MSN Autos in a frame.
* Provides link to Canadian Black Book site for useful for people in Canada as this site isn't as popular as kelly blue book in US.
* Shows consumer reviews and discussions from Edmunds.com
* Works well with my other add-on : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10545 which filters the car listing.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: "Unresponsive script" error. The error was occurring on craigslist sites with long city name (e.g. charlottesville.craigslist.org)