TranSymbols is a Firefox extension for those who wants a simple all-in-one translation, dictionary, text-to-speech interface tag inside the Firefox browser.
1) View -> Toolbars -> Customize. Drag the TranSymbols icon onto the Add-on Bar.
2) Click on the TranSymbols icon to open the interface
3) TranSymbols icon -> Languages. Choose the languages.
- Translate by text selection, manual input or page
- More translation with "Search-Translate"
- On text-to-speech site, click the up arrows to transfer data up to the site fields
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix bugs to bring compatibility to Firefox 6.0 and above.
· Remove dictionary feature as google dictionary service is no longer existing.
· New way to [Translate Page]
· Fix known bugs