ThumbStrips is a Firefox extension that creates a filmstrip of thumbnails so you can see your history, and stop guessing at page names in the history sidebar. You can even share your ThumbStrips! After you install it, a small icon will appear in your browser's toolbar. Click the icon to view your ThumbStrips at the bottom of the screen.
ThumbStrips features include:
- Toolbar with full scroll/record controls
- Search across tabs and through all page content
- Edit & save sets of pages to return to later or share at http://innovation.intuit.com/blog/browse-for-thumbstrips
- ThumbStrips is licensed under a non-commercial free-to-use license. Before installing ThumbStrips, you will be asked to accept the ThumbStrips License Agreement.
- ThumbStrips does not collect any usage data or spy on user browsing habits.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ThumbStrips is compatible with the latest version of Firefox, v3.6.
· You can share your ThumbStrips using DropBox, which provides 2GB of free storage. ThumbStrips are private by default, but you can choose to make them public.