TextMarker! is a Firefox extension that allows you to highlight text selections via keyboard and context menu. Also allows for the highlighted text to be copied individually or all. 3 highlighter colours are available that can be customised.
· Firefox: 1.5 – 2.0.0.*
With this extension you can highlight important text on web pages and copy the highlighted text. Useful when you have several pages open on multiple tabs, while doing online research for instance.
1. Select text to highlight with the mouse
2. Right-click on the selected text OR click b,n or m keys
3. Select Highlight Text! from the context menu
To erase/copy individual highlighted text hover mouse over the text and right-click to reveal the context menu. Then follow "Highlighted Text" sub-menu.
Options Panel to change highlight colours is available via Tools menu -> Extensions -> Right-click on TextMarker!
What's New in This Release:
· This version is released for FF 2.0 and fixes some clear highlighting problems.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update to support Firefox 4