Text Link is a Firefox extension that allows URI texts written in webpages to be loaded by double clicks.
Without this extension, when you discover an URI text not linked, like "http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/", you have to do following steps to load the page:
1. Select the URI text completely. (It may be a hard work if the page is rendered with a propotional font. This operation always chafes me.)
2. Copy it. (press "Ctrl-C" or use "Copy" from the "Edit" menu)
3. Paste it to the location bar.
4. Press "Enter". Then, Firefox loads it.
1. Select the URI text completely. (It chafes me again!)
2. Drag the selection string to the tab bar and drop it. Then, Firefox loads it.
With this extension, you can load the URI only following one step:
1. Double-click on the URI text. Then, Firefox loads it.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: Migration of preferences was failed if user had custom values.