Temporary Inbox is a Firefox extension that generates random disposable email addresses. You can use these email addresses for registration in forums, adult sites or whereever.
The email addresses don't require registration. This is an easy way to avoid spam, because the spamer will never get your private email address .. only the temporaryinbox.com email address. And there the emails will be deleted after 6 hours.
Avoiding spam is sooo easy!
Here is a small instruction:
FIRST! There is no registration required!!
1. The situation: You want to signup at a website. You are at the registration form and you have to enter your private email address.
2. You don't want to give away your private email address. So you decide to use an email address from temporaryinbox.com.
3. Now click the "random email" button at the temporaryinbox firefox extension toolbar.
4. A random temporary email address has been generated for you.
5. Copy it from the toolbar to the email address field in the registration form.
6. Enter the other things and submit.
7. Now you can check the inbox of your email address on temporaryinbox.com. But it's easier to use the firefox extension. Just enter the email account name you used before in the left field of the toolbar and press "Check".
8. Now you will be redirected directly to the inbox of your temporaryinbox account.
9. Open the email and click on the activation link or copy the password... or whatever.
10. Delete the mail or let it be. However the mail will be deleted after 6 hours.
· Firefox 1.0 - 3.0
What's New in This Release:
· 3.0 compatibility