Telify is a Firefox extension that recognizes phone numbers on web pages and converts them to clickable links. Additionally, any text can be selected and handled as a phone number (including vanity number conversion) by selecting the corresponding context menu item.
The country code can be selected or changed in a gui dialog.
The phone number is passed to the registered system protocol handler. The link scheme which is used can be chosen from four possible schemes:
• the generic tel scheme (see rfc2806) used by CTI applications and some SIP clients
• the callto scheme used by Skype and Netmeeting
• the skype scheme used by Skype
• the sip scheme used by SIP-Clients (e.g. XLite)
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes an error with the Russian locale