Te Papakupu Māori is a Firefox extension that enables real-time spell-checking and suggestions for te reo o Aotearoa and te reo o Tai Tokerau.
Te Papakupu Māori enables real-time spell-checking and suggestions for te reo o Aotearoa and te reo o Tai Tokerau.
Please use the wiki discussion page at the support URL or the support email if you would like to make any comments.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor cleanup of dictionary descriptions.
· Added Whakamāori Country names from Moodle.
· Minor changes to Te Ngutu Kura dictionary.
· Added integration with ChangeLog from the Website.
· Disabled Iwi-Hapū list and Māori Subject Headings while they are under review for official inclusion into Te Papakupu Māori.
· Added Iwi list from the 2006 New Zealand Census.
· Added a very small sample of words - colours - for the thesaurus.