With Springpad everything you save is automatically organized and enhanced with useful information for instant access on the web and on your phone.
Here's how you can use Springpad:
- Type in a note or task from wherever you are on the web
- Bookmark a page to read later
- Clip any page and Springpad displays relevant links, news, alerts and offers specific to what you saved (e.g. price drop, news, product availability)
- Look up restaurants to quickly get directions, phone numbers and links to menus, reviews and reservations
- Save a movie that you want to see later, and Springpad gives you links to trailers, add to Netflix queue, and showtimes
Instant access to anything you've saved in Springpad without leaving the site you're browsing.
- Filter by bookmarks to access articles you saved to read later
- Search notebooks and items saved in your Springpad
- Scan your tasks and check-off completed items
- Instantly push information to your Android 2.2 phone
No restart required!
Here are some key features of "Springpad for Firefox":
· Look up anything you want to remember - movies, restaurants, recipes, product, and much more
· Springpad automatically detects and categorizes what you're saving (movies, products, recipes, etc.)
· Everything you save is instantly accessible at springpadit.com and your mobile device
· Easily bookmark any page, including highlighted text and images
· Add a note or task
· Tag directly to your Springpad notebooks
· Easily access clipping options via contextual menu
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is the last version that we plan to release of this Springpad Firefox add-on. This update makes the Firefox add-on usable for those of you who depend up on it.
· When Firefox 16 was released, our add-on became unusable. In addition to fixing that problem, we have also made a number of other updates to the extension to make it more compatible with the latest version of the Springpad web app.
· In the near future, we will release a new clipper-based add-on. At that point, we urge you to begin using the new clipper add-on along with the web app at Springpad.com, where we will continue to make frequent upgrades to support all of our users.