SeekSpeak enables you to connect with other searchers.
Connect with other searchers! SeekSpeak lets you see what other people are searching for and talk to them about their searches. It's totally anonymous and requires no registration. Just install and start searching. You will see other peoples' searches and they'll see yours. (NOTE: you only see other SeekSpeak users' searches, and you do not see your own searches.) To start a conversation, just click on a search topic.
If you don't want people to see your searches, just turn SeekSpeak off by selecting the View/SeekSpeak menu item (or ctrl-shift-k). Then later turn it back on again.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added alert feature that shows a small SeekSpeak icon if a related search occurs when the sidebar is closed
· mousing over the icon will show a list of the related searches
· clicking one of the searches will open the sidebar along with a chat window for the selected topic
· added SeekSpeak toolbar button to toggle sidebar on & off
· changed to use Firefox preferences instead of globalStorage since globalStorage is cleared when cookies are cleared