SchedTimer is a straightforward event scheduler sitting in your addon-bar. Ready for your click! Add a new row by clicking "Add Event" and double-click to edit!
The time is mandatory, everything else is optional. Informational tooltips are shown for the event parameters. There is an inline option (in the local add-on page) to disable them.
You can choose to enter a description that shows up on the alert.
While the event is running, you can see a progress icon in the left-most column that fills up gradually. If you stop an event before it expires, it will not autorun next time you start the browser.
You can reorder events by dragging them up/down. To move an event above another one, hold the "shift" key while drag'n dropping. If you instead hold "Ctrl", you can duplicate the event.
There are also some preferences you can change as you wish. Using Firefox 7 and up, you can find them in the Add-on Manager, opening the SchedTimer page.
No restart required!
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· rewritten core event processing
· seperated event running from GUI code
· GUI building is delayed when dialog is not shown in session
· tweaked calculation of time precision
· using named functions, and 'let' keyword to replace anonymous functions
· Reduce I/O operations issued when saving data
· fixed: number of active events displayed in the icon should be accurate now
· fixed: time validation more solid now
· changed: stopping event the universal way when editing a running one
· changed: (in)active row colors to be more vibrant and distinct
· changed: shortened function calls, error checking
· changed: using proper toolbar button from toolbarbutton-jplib
· update SDK to 1.13
· update jQuery to 1.9