SIRIUS Player provides a convenient player for the SIRIUS Satellite Radio Internet Streaming service.
If you seem to no longer have the ability to type after having selected a channel, press the ESC key and you'll get your keyboard back. The NEW version (that is pending approval this very moment) doesn't have this problem at all.
NOTICE: This add-on requires a VALID Sirius Radio login. If you do not have a Sirius Internet Radio or Sirius Satellite Radio account, you will not be able to use this add-on. You can sign up for a three-day free trial on their website or subscribe for a monthly fee.
· Firefox 1.5 - 2.0.0.*
What's New in This Release:
· All new interface!
· Display of current channel is now configurable.
· Added support for SIRIUS Canada accounts.
· Added user-configurable channel presets.
· Current channel's "logo" is displayed in the menu.
· User can choose high or normal audio quality streaming. (Requires additional subscription fee through SIRIUS)
· It's now easier to login to SIRIUS.
· Channel list now automatically updates itself.
· User couldn't type in the browser after selecting a channel in the player. I believe it was related to how the old dropdown list was implemented. This new version doesn't use a dropdown list.
· Properly handles multiple browser windows to prevent the user from playing a different station for each open browser window.
· Takes up much less browser real-estate and no longer clutters up the window status bar.
· Auto-closes the login window after successful login.
· "document.body has no properties" on Mac OS X
· Channel "logo" doesn't show at the top of the menu in Linux
· Should detect when a user doesn't have the necessary browser plugins available to listen to SIRIUS and inform/instruct the user on how to get the necessary plugins installed or enabled.
· Audio quality (high/low) checkmark in the menu doesn't always show the correct setting.