ReminderFox is a Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey extension that displays and manages events and ToDo's.
ReminderFox is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or later, SeaMonkey 2.0 or later and Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 or later.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed: Opening the Options dialog via the statusbar/add-on bar was causing reminderfox.ics data to be lost in some cases.
- Fixed: The Add/Edit dialog was not properly showing all entries in some locales (French, Slovakian, ..)
- Invalid alarm settings was causing an alert to get displayed. This was changed to now be ignored (and silently issue a console message only).
- Edit dialog with change of the storage location (Reminders/Todos/UserList) could duplicate the event
- Recover from Reminderfox .bak file. You can now easily recover reminders from the ReminderFox automatic backups. Use the Options -->File tab and click the link "Recover from Reminderfox .bak file".