QuickFox Notes is a multi-tab note taking Firefox and Thunderbird extension which saves data on bookmarks so your notes will be synchronized if you have installed Xmarks or Mozilla weave without any new registration.
Add QuickFox Notes to Firefox:
1. After installation, right click on Toolbar
2. Click on "Customize..."
3. Find "QuickFox Notes" icon
4. Drag it to desired place on Toolbar
Keyboard shortcuts for editing:
1. Inset Tab: Tab
2. Remove Tab: Shift+Tab
3. Duplicate current line: Ctrl+D
4. Move up current line:Ctrl+Shift+up
5. Move down current line:Ctrl+Shift+down
6. To upper case: Ctrl+shift+U
7. To lower case: Ctrl+U
-Middle click on Tab to close tab
-Scroll on tab or tabbox to select next/previous Tab
QuickFox Notes is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or later and Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 Alpha 1 or later.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Italian locale updated.