Premium Proxy Switcher was created to make proxy usage process more user friendly. We collected all our past experience (over 6 years) and created easy to use software which contains all features for beginner and advanced users at the same time. Unlike other proxy addons for Firefox we did not make complicated interface. Right after installation you could start using it, no documentation or special knowledge is required. All operations are done on intuitive base and with just single click.
At the same time such powerful tool like Premium Proxy Switcher is absolutely FREE for anyone. You do not need to have our VIP password to enjoy all its features. You can simply use it with any other proxy servers’ provider who allows users to fetch proxy servers from URL.
So, why you are still wasting your time? It is quick to do and sounds fantastic, simply click here and allow Firefox to install it. On request restart your browser and enjoy the new level of proxy usage.
Here are some key features of "Premium Proxy Switcher":
· Automatically loads proxy servers every 1-30 minutes from our VIP zone or from user specified URL.
· Automatically changes proxy server every 1-30 minutes, that in turn increases your privacy level since your requests will be sent though different proxy servers.
· Setup any proxy server from available proxy list with just a single click.
· Manually switch proxy server to random one from the available proxy list with single click
· Delete selected proxy server from the list if it is not working any more and switch to random proxy server from available proxy list.
· Enable or Disable proxy server usage in Firefox with single click.
· Manually load proxy servers from our VIP section or user defined URL.
· Display proxy country in available proxy list menu, so user could easily select necessary one for that particular moment.
· Add shortcuts to all commands for those users who prefer to do everything fast (with keyboard).
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· We were asked many times and finally we have added the option which will make everybody even more happy. As you know before today there was only one option when you used to work with third party proxy service. You could upload proxies to the firefox plugin only from the url with proxies. Forget about this. Now you add proxies from the third party source with simply copy/paste action. Great, is not it? As for technical nuances, when you add proxies by your own (copy/paste) they will be always on top, above proxies from our VIP zone if you have some or above the proxies uploaded through the url.
· Also we brought some more comfort with proxy selection. Before, when you used to mark the proxy you wanted to use, after selection it used to go at the bottom of the list, now after selection the proxy stays in the position it used to be before marking. Also the selected proxy servers are shown with bold numbers. This is little, but really good thing to make your proxy usage much more comfortable.
· We fixed the bug when you marked current proxy as dead, it removed from the list but addon will not switch to some other random proxy server (when proxy usage was enabled)
· There was a problem with Firefox 2.* versions with automatic proxy download after pressing OK button in preferences window. Right now everything works the same like Firefox 3.*
· If you setup proxy server from the Firefox's settings menu the addon will not just change its state but will show you what proxy server (IP:PORT) you have set in Firefox.
· The bug with third party proxy service, when we could not identify some country of the uploaded proxy is sorted out. Now everything works fine (there was no white flag with question mark).
· As you already noticed, with third party proxy server provider we show only 20 proxies in addon. This was done because of some ‘smart’ guys who used to upload proxy list with over 5000 proxy servers at one time. Exactly that overload our server during the first days when this option was added to our addon. To sort out the problem and speedup addon, we decided to cache recently checked proxy servers on client’s side. So, if you already used the proxy server before, then addon will automatically detect its country. That at the end will mean faster proxy list load. As for new ones they will be detected in the old way, with help of our server resources.
· We fix the bug when proxy switch operation could cause the hidden Firefox error, if there was just one available proxy server in the list.