Power Debugger (Selenium IDE) is a plugin for Selenium-IDE that improves debugging and troubleshooting issues with scripts. This plugin adds the pause on fail tool to the Selenium IDE toolbar. When pause on fail is turned on, Selenium IDE would pause the execution of the test case when there is an error or a command failure, allowing you to troubleshoot the problem.
Once you install this plugin, a pause on fail tool button will be available in Selenium IDE toolbar. See the screen shot for details.
Mini user guide for the plugin
* Click on the pause on fail tool button to turn the pause on fail on.
* Click on the pause on fail tool button again to turn the pause on fail off.
* You can turn pause on fail on or off any time, including when the test is running.
* Once the test case pauses due to pause on fail, you can use the usual resume/step buttons to continue the test execution.
· Selenium IDE
· Mozilla Firefox
· The test case will not be paused if the failure is on the last command of any test case.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release makes this plugin compatible with Selenium IDE v1.9.1 and Firefox 17.