PinkTabs is a Firefox extension that allows you to pick pink style decoration to your browser Tabs.
The PinkTabs offers a selection of pink styled tab decorations you can choose from. You can use the right-mouse button to quickly associate a tab style for a given Web site. If you like Google with starts, and slashdot with hearts, it works nice.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NOW you can go about:pinktabs to configure things
Mostly developer cleanup:
· Fixed a bunch of stuff and compatibility with Firefox 3.0+ to 3.1b2;
· Fixes missing references to nsIComponent Services;
· Fixed Tab graphics for the hover and selected;
Fixed Preferences and Version check scheme so it shows the:
· Welcome page, properly working adds a new tab - works friendly as a firstrun experience and adds itself as a Tab in content, after sessionstore.windows.restore following recommnendation idea from Dietrich
· Fixed the integrated PinkSearch with better documentation and install button
· Moved the old options.xul to an alert-style popup only and added the abou:pinktabs as the option panel in line in the tab content
· Basically a bunch of cleanup so it works better with the other pinkTheme's extensions and possibly many others.