Phoenity Next (formerly Phoenity Reborn) is a simple and colorful theme for Firefox, with a new style.
Now you can toggle preferences and subskins ON/OFF using an option panel, withount editing configuration files by yourself.
To activate Control Panel, enter 'about:config' in the address bar and set 'signed.applets.codebase_principal_support' to 'true'. Now, you can simply go to "Tools", "Add-ons", "Themes", right click on "Phoenity Next" and choose "About Phoenity Next", so you will open the Phoenity Next Control Panel. When Firefox shows warning dialog windows, click "Allow". Don't worry, it's simply the code needed to apply subskins. ENJOY!
Choose your favourite Phoenity flavour!
- if you want Phoenity icons with Firefox 3 layout, you will be pleased by "Phoenity Next"
- if you like Phoenity classic graphics with the behaviour and advantages of Firefox 3, check for "Phoenity Classic"
- if you are missing Phoenity classic graphics and the usual Firefox 1.5/2.0 behaviour, choose "Phoenity Classic" and install the extension companion "Old Style Comeback".
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed a small bug in "Phoenity15base" subskin (about menubar height)
· fixed invisible scrollbars bug on Mac OS (I hope)
· removed old scrollbar code (from previous Firefox versions)
· removed now useless "communicator" folder
· changed opacity of Toolbar disabled icons (it was 60%, now is 50%). This makes easier to distinguish them.