PawsTrail is a Firefox extension that implements a button on the navigation toolbar and a hidden one on the right side of the window, which allows you to bookmark and share links and web pages using the PawsTrail service (a PawsTrail account is required).
PawsTrail is an add-on designed to work with the Mozilla Firefox (4.0 and later) web browser.
· Mozilla Firefox
· A PawsTrail account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug which didn't show the paw at sites like nytimes.com.
· Fixed the display of thumbnail images which had ) or ( in their url.
· Added the text '(Shift + G)' to the like/unlike options at the drop down menu.
· Clicking Enter in order to select a suggestion at the Sharing & Contacts management interfaces does not close the interface window.
· URL's which are written in chats are now displayed as clickable links.
· Every window interface can be closed by clicking on the ESC button.
· The reply icon which appear at the bottom right of the screen when viewing a shared page changed to paw with descriptive text on it.
· Automatic re-login system.
· Debugged the adding and removing of contacts at chat windows.
· Fixed the on page GUI location which at some sites was wrong.
· A new chat icon was added which tell that there r unread messages (messages which the user got notified about already but didn't read).
· The Log In page now got a link to display the introduction video.
· The Log In page now got a "popup" description box which explain why we need users to create an account.
· Debugged the Log In page which didn't work if it got refreshed.