When at the United States Patent and Trademark Office website (uspto.gov), the PatentlyUseful For the USPTO add-on provides additional link when viewing either an issued patent or a published patent application (the "Patent").
In the upper left corner links to the following sites are provided.
- Pat2Pdf.org (creates a free downloadable pdf version of the Patent viewed)
- FreePatentsOnline.com (If registered, creates a free downloadable pdf version of the Patent viewed)
- PatentStorm.us (If registered, creates a free downloadable pdf version of the Patent viewed)
- EPO Site (The European Patent Office related record of the Patent viewed)
- EPO pdf (The European Patent Office related pdf of the Patent (CAPTCHA entry required if the Patent is issued)
- EPO Legal Status (The European Patent Office recorded status of the related record of the Patent)
- EPO INPADOC (The European Patent Office recorded family status (related patent applications))
- PatentFetcher.com (Provides a .pdf download of the Patent viewed. Limited to 10 free patent downloads per day)
Provides links to pat2pdf.org and the EPO site for each issued US Patent cited.
Go to USPTO site and view a patent (e.g. US Pat. No. 7,458,133 at http://tinyurl.com/Pat7458133 (tinyurl.com link to USPTO.gov)
1.) Use the various links provided at the top left corner.
2.) Use the links created if an issued US Patent is cited on the face of the patent.
- Removed PatentStorm.us link and added Google Patents Link (for both patent application records and issues patent records)