PN-Buttons is a Firefox extension that offers two new buttons (Previous and Next) that change the last number of the URL.
This buttons are located on the main toolbar (in order to be placed beside on adressbar) and on the statusbar (it can be more convenient for user who had finish to read a page)
In order to use this addon,
- install it
- add Previous and Next buttons on the toolbar
- when a site is compatible with extension, buttons will be available and navigate on site will be easy ^^
For example, on a web gallery like http://someurl/image004.jpg,
- A press on Previous button will open the image003.jpg.
- A press on Next button will open the image005.jpg
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Wrong install.rdf informations