Override User Agent is a Firefox extension that adds a button on the Add-On bar, empowering users to easily and quickly change the User-Agent of their web browser, to any they want.
Override User Agent is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 17.0 and later.
This add-on doesn't require you to restart the web browser.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improvement - Changes in the User-Agent affect only the specific domain
· Added - Remove preferences when uninstall
· Added - Option 'Reset all changes', that allows you to clear all changes of User-Agent made previously.
· Updated - iPad, iPod e iPhone string to iOS6
· Updated - Windows Phone string to Windows Phone 8
· Added - BlackBerry 9900 string
· Compatibility with Firefox 17+