If you use either of the extensions Peers or FastestFox, you may have noticed by now that the suggestion list that pops up when you type in the location bar can become very chaotic some times, with entries from those extensions, search suggestions from omnibar and even entries from firefox itself appearing all mixed up with each other.
The main feature of the Omnibar Plus add-on is to attempt to organize all those suggestion entries; it does NOT sort entries by name or anything of the like. What it does is group together all suggestion entries from firefox (bookmarks, history...) at the top of the list, followed by link suggestions from peers/fastestfox and all omnibar search suggestions at the bottom.
Here are some key features of "Omnibar Plus":
· Hitting F6 focuses the location bar
· Changing the search engine will focus the location bar
· Middle clicking the search engine icon/name will open its homepage
· Compact and animated suggestion list, style by frog (AwesomeBar Popup at userstyles)
· All features are accessible from Omnibar's options dialog
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Removed the need to have Omnibar enabled for restoring F6 functionality and the animated popup styles.