NumberFox is a Firefox extension which numbers hyperlinks and form elements to provide easy keyboard navigation.
When Numberfox is activated, it numbers the hyperlinks on a given page. Select the link by entering the number in the Numberfox text-box and open it by pressing return.
Activate Numberfox by pressing alt(command on a Mac) + e. Note that this key combination can be changed in the preferences screen(Tools > Numberfox).
When Numberfox is activated you can use the up/down arrow keys to cycle through all available links .Press escape to disable Numberfox and return focus to the main browser window.
Numberfox can be placed on any toolbar. Use view > toolbars > customize to move the Numberfox toolset.
· Firefox: 1.5 – 2.0.0.*
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed compatibility issues with firefox 2.0.4 >
· Can now be added to a toolbar.
· 'Always on' option activates numberfox on each page-load.
· New preferences screen allows you to set the numberfox activator key.
· Numbers now start at 1
· frame support is improved.