NoSquint is a Firefox extension that allows you to adjust the text-only and full-page (both text and images) zoom levels as well as color settings both globally (for all sites) and per site.
Having a hard time reading on the web? Is that website with the ridiculously small font and hot-pink-on-slightly-darker-hot-pink text raising your blood pressure? NoSquint can:
* Override the default text-only and full-page (both text and images) zoom levels for all websites
* Enforce your own foreground and background colors
* Remember your zoom levels and color settings per site, automatically applying them when you return.
* Disagree with what NoSquint calls a site? A powerful exceptions mechanism lets you split up or group together sites with URL patterns.
· Mozilla Firefox
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug where NoSquint sporadically stopped functioning on Firefox 20.
· Fixed a regression where NoSquint stopped working when a tab was detached or moved between windows.