MyCoupons Add-on is a Firefox extension that has two parts:
1) A Status Bar (located in the Add-ons bar of the browser)
2) A Toolbar (located just below the Personal Toolbar of the browser).
1) Adding the MyCoupons Add-on will place an icon in the form of the MyCoupons Shamrock logo on the Firefox add-ons toolbar, located at the bottom of the browser window. When you visit a website for which MyCoupons has online coupon codes, the icon will become active, appear on the toolbar in full color (green/white), and begin to flash. Once active, the icon can be clicked, opening the corresponding website/retailer page on MyCoupons.com in a new browser tab, which displays all available coupons for the current retailer.
When visiting a website for which MyCoupons has no coupon codes, the status bar will appear grey in color and, upon clicking, will open the MyCoupons homepage (www.mycoupons.com) in a new browser window.
2) The MyCoupons Add-on also comes with an extra toolbar that appears when visiting a website/retailer for which MyCoupons carries coupon codes. Upon visiting, the toolbar will appear near the top of the browser window, immediately under the personal toolbar/bookmark bar. Contained in the toolbar is the following information:
- Total number of coupons available at MyCoupons.com for the current website/retailer
- A link to the top coupon for the current website/retailer that directs you to the corresponding page on MyCoupons.com in a new browser tab
- A “View All Coupons” button that directs you to the current website’s/retailer’s page on MyCoupons.com in a new browser tab, containing all available coupons.
The Toolbar also contains an ‘X’ or cancel button that will remove the current toolbar from view. *Please note that this will not remove future toolbars from appearing.
- Adjusted merchant filtering