MultiCopy is a Firefox extension that allows copying multiple texts before pasting.
How it works:
1. Multiple copying will be saved in the internal Clipboard; when you paste the data in the Browser window it will be available sequentially, order in which they were copied.
2. To get all of the copied data available outside Browser (e.g. to paste in Editor/IDE) press Ctrl (or Cmd for Mac) ones in the Browser window. This is not required if copying is done with Ctrl + C (or Cmd + C). Separator used between data is a new line.
· Mozilla Firefox
· Doesn't support coping images.
· To copy data from text field in one web page to other use Ctrl + C (or Cmd + C for Mac) instead of Right click and "Copy" option.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· With this update, users can selectively enable MultiCopy add-on. update