Morse allows you to learn morse code while browsing the net.
0. Bug: You have to add the Morse Toolbar-Buttons via Menu/View/Toolbars/Customize, otherwise it won't work.
1. Make sure your soundcard works and is not blocked by any other application
2. To start learning morse go: Menu/Tools/Morse/Start
3. Just listen to this while browsing the net for say one or two weeks, and you will not only know morse-code, but you'll even be able to listen and translate morsed signals!
4. If you like use the toolbar-items 'Morse' and '--' (available at Menu/View/Toolbars/Customize).
Further information can be found at Menu/Tools/Morse/Help.
· Firefox: 1.5 – 2.0.0.*